Here are some of the recent adventures that Quinn has been embarking on lately:
He was posing as a giraffe at zoo for his grandpapa Dave- "cheese" as he always says...
Quinn also regularly goes to the beach park in Del Mar for dates with daddy.
Then, the other day I stepped into our bedroom to find Spider man protecting and defending from our bed... Imagine my surprise to find the handsome young man under the mask was actually Quinn :)
Quinn also has been carrying his swim lessons over to the bathtub, laying on his back and insisting we watch him while he counts his "no wiggles mister Joe" Ah, yes his swim teacher, Mister Joe would be so proud I am sure...
Of course there is the obligatory photo of Quinn sleeping with his glove on- this is common. He loves hats and either is wearing them to naps and bed or taking a glove or ball of some sort with him- although they get a bit in the way of sleeping he does not seem to care- whatever works I guess...right?
More updates, like usual, to follow- expect the basketball boys here to be posting some March Madness photos- gee, I wonder if there will be any Carolina blue in those? Quinn now says, "go Heels" and of course, knows Micheal Jordan played for NC as well.... I wonder where he might have learned that from? Hmmm...