Saturday, November 20, 2010

The boys just being themselves....

As Crosby is getting older, the two boys are having a fantastic time playing together and get along really beautifully. It is fun to watch them hang out and play together. Quinn teaches Crosby things like, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit" but, doesn't always heed his own advice. Crosby always says, "I love you Quinn" and then when Quinn says "I know buddy, I love you too" and tries to hug him, Crosby will throw a hay maker, almost knocking Quinn out.... ah brothers;) Here are some photos of the fun, they especially like snacking together in the standing tower and love shaking their tail feathers to music. If you notice Quinn's "scary" face, that is him showing you how a dinosaur might look if he were dancing. He is getting funnier by the day, eating some raspberries and showing off his turkey from school. Crosby is a fast learner and does and says some of the most hilarious things as well... Enjoy!