Sunday, July 6, 2008

More birthday photos, as promised...







Yes, I am sure these are a few more of the millions which we will post. Please read all of the party details below in the last posting. These are a few Quinn's girlfriend, Josie's mom, Jill sent. She captured in photos some of the funny things I described. Quinn was lucky enough to have his God parents, Jamie and Leigh Anne and their boys at the party so, Quinn requested his God father hold him while he blew out his candle. Of course, a shot of the birthday love Josie gave Quinn- what a lucky boy! He got a kiss and an adopted sea turtle from Josie.. does it get any better than that? Enjoy!

Also, Quinn ask that I thanks the ususal suspects (aka frequent partiers together): Kaede, Josie, Lauren, Alex, Caitlin thanks for being there. Of course, all of his friends who came to the party were the reason it was special... thanks again!